How do U-Box containers work?
U-Box containers are a portable moving and storage solution. These containers are perfect if you need extra time with your move or need temporary storage where you are currently living or moving to. They are spacious and durable so you can be sure your belongings are safe and secure. In fact, U-Box containers provide 257 cubic feet of storage or approximately a room and a half of household items and securely hold up to 2,000 pounds. You just pick how many you will need and we deliver them to be packed. When they are ready, we take care of pick up. All you need to do is tell us where to ship them, and if they need to be stored. These 3 benefits are what make a full service move possible with U-Box containers:
- Convenient: While there are multiple delivery options, a full-service move starts with your U-Box container being delivered to your door.
- Flexible: Your move on your schedule. You can use as many U-Box containers as you need, pick the destination, shipment date, and delivery method. Plus, you can keep the container for as long as you’d like.
- Secure: Sealed, locked, and weather-resistant, you can be sure that your belongings are secure and dry in our U-Box containers.
Who are Moving Help providers?
Does the thought of packing and loading all of your stuff make your back hurt already? Well, you aren’t the only one. That’s why we have Moving Help service providers who do all the hard work for you. On the Moving Help® marketplace, you can read unedited reviews and choose the right Moving Help providers for you. Moving Help® service providers can help you deliver, pack, load and store your U-Box containers.
How is a full-service move possible?
It all starts with U-Box containers and our Moving Help providers. Together they form a dream moving team. And it goes a little something like this:
- Tell us when and where you would like to have your U-Box containers delivered.
- Decide how many containers you need.
- When in doubt, order extra! You won’t be charged for containers you don’t end up using.
- Choose the Moving Help full-service delivery option.
- Read the reviews and choose your Moving Help provider
- If you are moving to a different city, you’ll select Moving Help Full Service and pick a provider in your destination city as well.
- The Moving Help provider you selected will deliver the containers to you on your selected date.
- They will load your U-Box containers and bring them back to the U-Haul location for storage or shipping.
- Optional: Add Moving Help packing services on Movinghelp.com to have them pack the items in your home before your U-Box containers are delivered.
- If you are moving to a new city, the Moving Help provider you selected will deliver your containers to your new home, unload them and take them away.
Moral of the story: you don’t have to lift a finger for this full-service move!
Are you starting to catch on to our moving tips for a hands-free move? We hope so because it is possible with the combination of our U-Box containers and Moving Help providers. Don’t believe us? Check this out:
Are you ready to sit back, relax, and enjoy a hands-free move? Visit uhaul.com/ubox to get started today!
- Ask The Expert, Moving, Packing, Planning, Portable Storage, Portable Storage, Storage, Tips & Tricks
- Full-Service Move, moving, moving and storage, moving boxes, moving day, moving hacks, moving help, moving help providers, moving helpers, Moving Tips, packing, portable storage, portable storage unit, storage, storage container, U-Box, U-Box Container, uhaul, uhaul boxes